Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

Wazzup

Nice tutorial, really helps us noobs out. One question 'bout the "if" statement, I'm making a fps I have very good ideas for gameplay and story but VERY SHITTY PROGRAMMING, so I beg you to please help me with this.

I want the "if" satement to do something whether a mentioned movieclip is in a specific frame number or not, but I just don't know how to write it in "programming language", can u please tell me how to? ^^

Optimize your Flash Optimize your Flash

A very special case...

U seem to have covered many themes in here, but I got this very very nasty case: I have this flash, with 61 sound files, most of them placed as stream in the video, but when I publish it into a swf., LIKE 8 OF THE SOUNDS JUST WON'T WORK!!!! And when I publish it a message sayiing something like: "the SWF file has many elements of a sound file"

Do u know what is happening when a sound just refuses to play? (yes I allready played alot with the publish settings thingy...).

Yay Snake Game ^^ Yay Snake Game ^^

cool

where did you got that pirates of the caribean music? A yeah, and about the graphics next time make them more interesting than those squares, anyway good work.

NSysc responds:

ummm... i got it on Newgrounds // NSysc

1Hoss Karts 1Hoss Karts

cool

cool, how do you do that

Crazy Squash Crazy Squash

yay

the game was fun, but it was impossible to lose, and had no sound, next time make a game in which you can lose so it can be more interesting, and some sound.